“Great Lasagna”
Review of Dunraven Inn

Dunraven Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Dunraven Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 136 Restaurants in Estes Park
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Prepared with only fresh and quality ingredients, Dunraven Inn in Estes Park, Colorado offers delicious homemade Italian cuisine. Dine with us tonight!
Reviewed 15 November 2013

This was our first visit to the Dunraven Inn. The facility looked rather small from the road, and parking looked difficult, so we had never tried them. This time, after finding the Wild Rose closed for dinner again, we decided to give it a try, and we are glad we did. The restaurant was actually quite large with comfortable surroundings and could seat many people. Since this was an "Italian" restaurant, we had to try an Italian dish. My wife and I had the lasagna which was magnificent. The portion was large and very flavorful. After breadsticks, Italian potato skins and a house salad with bleu cheese crumbles, my wife couldn't finish her lasagna and is looking forward to finishing it today. The waitress we had could not have been better. She was very friendly and knowledgable of the menu items, and provided excellent service. We can't wait to try other menu items here on our next visit to Estes Park.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,507)

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Great food, more than basic Italian, a little pricey but worth it. The service was excellent, our waiter was knowledgable and attentive. My table had both pasta dishes and seafood, I was told the Ahi tuna was outstanding. Try the Chambortini for dessert, it's better than chocolate! (Words I never thought I'd say!)

Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

The people at Dunraven do their best to make your trip there memorable. Great Italian food and wine selection. Prices not too bad, and portion size was just right. During our stay we even ordered carry out once and they were very accommodating. If you go don't forget to sign a dollar bill and staple it to the wall

Reviewed 14 October 2013

When we lived in Colorado, we would go to The Dunraven a couple of times a year. We now live in TX and haven't been there to eat in a few years, until we went in August. It was as good as we remembered it. We love that place!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Not our first visit to this restaurant and certainly not our last. The homemade barbeque was great according to my wife and the elk burger I got was a little over done but OK. We were there right after the floods and access to Estes Park was limited so this nice place was 1/2 empty on a Saturday night in late September. Hope that they survive.

Been to Dunraven Inn? Share your experiences!