“Loved everything but the dessert!”
Review of Dunraven Inn

Dunraven Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Dunraven Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 127 Restaurants in Estes Park
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Prepared with only fresh and quality ingredients, Dunraven Inn in Estes Park, Colorado offers delicious homemade Italian cuisine. Dine with us tonight!
Pueblo, Colorado
“Loved everything but the dessert!”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

My husband and I came here for our tenth wedding anniversary. We were seeking a romantic and amazing meal, and we were not disappointed! The only disappointment did come with my dessert. But, more on that later. I loved the ceasar salad and my baked ziti! My husband thoroughly enjoyed the steak and shrimp meal. Our meals came with breadsticks and our choice of soup or salad. The environment was very nice and made us feel like we were getting a wonderful experience. My husband ordered the white chocolate covered carrot cake for dessert. He said it was awesome. I ordered the chocolate avalanche cake it it was truly disappointing! The cake was dry and tasted old. It tasted like something worse than what I would get at a chain restaurant. I just expected much better given the quality of the rest of the meal. So, all in all it was well worth our money, except for my dessert! Wish I would have gotten the cheesecake instead.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Lizistaken

Wichita, Kansas
“Great Lasagna”
Reviewed 15 November 2013

This was our first visit to the Dunraven Inn. The facility looked rather small from the road, and parking looked difficult, so we had never tried them. This time, after finding the Wild Rose closed for dinner again, we decided to give it a try, and we are glad we did. The restaurant was actually quite large with comfortable surroundings and could seat many people. Since this was an "Italian" restaurant, we had to try an Italian dish. My wife and I had the lasagna which was magnificent. The portion was large and very flavorful. After breadsticks, Italian potato skins and a house salad with bleu cheese crumbles, my wife couldn't finish her lasagna and is looking forward to finishing it today. The waitress we had could not have been better. She was very friendly and knowledgable of the menu items, and provided excellent service. We can't wait to try other menu items here on our next visit to Estes Park.

• Visited November 2013
Boquete, Panama
“Best Scallops Ever!”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

I really don't know why it took us so long to discover this remarkable little place in Estes Park as the locals who packed the place on a recent Saturday night obviously know a great spot for a meal. The menu has lots of seafood and Italian dishes along with a good wine list and full bar. The waitress recommended several items but when she mentioned that many people say that the scallops were the best they ever had, I ordered them. They were perfectly delicious with a mushroom sauce and went well with the well prepared risoto. My husband had the lobster ziti which was also great and we both had enough food for to go boxes. There was a choice of salads included with the meal as well as big,fresh bread sticks. Since there was no room for dessert during the meal, we got ours to go and they were large and delicious at a very reasonable price. The service was excellent and the atmoshere was warm and inviting. We look forward to returning to this great little place the next time we are in Estes.

• Visited October 2013
Salem, Massachusetts
“Best meal in Estes Park”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Great food, more than basic Italian, a little pricey but worth it. The service was excellent, our waiter was knowledgable and attentive. My table had both pasta dishes and seafood, I was told the Ahi tuna was outstanding. Try the Chambortini for dessert, it's better than chocolate! (Words I never thought I'd say!)

• Visited September 2013
“Great Italian food and wine selection for the money”
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

The people at Dunraven do their best to make your trip there memorable. Great Italian food and wine selection. Prices not too bad, and portion size was just right. During our stay we even ordered carry out once and they were very accommodating. If you go don't forget to sign a dollar bill and staple it to the wall

• Visited August 2013

Been to Dunraven Inn? Share your experiences!