“Just okay...”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 19 July 2014

The whole trip started off poorly when we arrived and the grill was closed and all we could order was pizza...and then when we tried to order pizza, they were out of the kind of pizza we wanted...and we were limited on choice.

But, being in the tourism business, I understand when things run out, so we ordered and hoped for the best.

a) the service was less than desirable. I totally get we came in at night (around 8) so things are dying down and staff is tired, but c'mon....be pleasant!
b) the pizza is very expensive compared to the quality of the food. for the price you pay here, I feel you may enjoy many other places in estes park more.
c) I try to send my guests and customers to a place where they have an enjoyable experience...I felt a little embarrassed that we decided to take our guest here, as everyone felt awkward and didn't enjoy the food

1  Thank mascaroc
There are newer reviews for Bob & Tony's Pizza

Reviewed 17 July 2014

We were hungry and thought Bob & Tony's pizza looked good. Two women entered the building so my 7 year old daughter followed them. Before we could even get in the door I heard a female employee SHOUT at my daughter "WE'RE NOT OPEN!!!!" My daughter immediately ran out of there, she was startled and scared. Stunned, I checked the time. It was TWO MINUTES before 11am, their opening time.

Business must be great that they can afford to alienate a large family and lose business over two minutes! We took our money two doors down to their competition. Nothing they could make would be make their rudeness worth it.

1  Thank gypsymamma
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Just the best pizza in a long time! Just go hungry! i guess after reading the other reviews we all have different tastes.............yes, it was difficult getting in and out. It's an old building. Learn to be flexible I guess. No, not the friendliest of 18 year old staffers...........................

Reviewed 15 July 2014

The set up is a little awkward.. you have to order then sit down and wait to be called then go make your way back through everyone standing around to get your food.

Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

This place was recommended to us based on their long standing reputation of being part of Estes Park for decades. Well, I don't think anything has been updated in decades either. Employees were unfriendly. We were told upon entering the very narrow aisle that any order would be a 40 min wait because 25 pizzas had just been called in. We ordered apps and a pizza. The apps were out within 10 min and the pizza came up shortly after. The pizza was made wrong & had to be redone. We received no compensation or apology, instead the worker joked that someone in the kitchen must be dyslexic. we were not impressed with the pizza nor the cleanliness. Bathrooms were disgusting and workers appearances were something to be desired. I was happy that we could serve ourselves because I wouldn't have wanted anyone else handling our food more than it had been. Left hungry and disgusted.

1  Thank Brenda S