“Great thick pizza!”

Bob & Tony's Pizza
Ranked #47 of 128 Restaurants in Estes Park
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Champaign, Illinois
“Great thick pizza!”
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

We walked up and down the Main Street of Estes park many times. Though there are many pizza places, our noses kept leading us to Bob and Tonys! The positives...very good pizza! Our noses did not lie! The negatives...difficult to find a table and very congested with terrible traffic flow inside. This matters, because, first you find a table, then you go up to the counter and order, then you go up to the counter and get your drinks, refills and pick up your pizza. It is a very narrow space and is the same area/walkway for all who are entering and exiting. So, if the congestion does not matter to you...GO..and have some excellent thick pizza! Be aware that because it is thick, it does take longer to cook, don't be in a hurry.

Visited July 2014

Fort Worth, Texas
“Best Pizza in Colorado...Maybe in the USA!”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We had eaten at Bob and Tony's in previous years, but this was the first year I really began to have an appreciation for their delicious pizza. My husband and I chose the #1 on the menu...The Italian Sausage, Pepperoni, and Mushroom pizza. We asked them to go light on the marinara, and they did. The crust was wonderful (very nice and brown) and the pizza was absolutely delicious and so very filling, because of the number and amount of toppings and cheese. I highly recommend this pizza. The staff is always friendly and helpful as well. Hurry up and go get your pizza. We understand that they are selling this restaurant...and I am not sure why. They started in 1957. We hope that whoever buys it gets the recipes from this family and keeps the tradition of the best pizza ever in Estes Park, Colorado!

Omaha, Nebraska
“Fun place for pizza”
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

I'm surprised by some of the other reviews. Yes, the place is a bit difficult to get in and out of, but we found the staff to be friendly and helpful. We really loved the pizza - crispy crust and lots of toppings. We also tried garlic bread, cheese bread, and a sub sandwich. All were delicious.

Visited July 2014
Fuquay-Varina, NC
“Not so great.”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

It smelled great outside, but the pizza is cooked on a conveyor, not in a real oven. The pizza wasn't too bad, but all in all, I'd go somewhere else for pizza. The place is run by kids who don't really have their heart in it.

Later, we ate at Chicago's Best just down the road and the pizza was much better.

2 Thank mohead
Michigan
“Just okay...”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

The whole trip started off poorly when we arrived and the grill was closed and all we could order was pizza...and then when we tried to order pizza, they were out of the kind of pizza we wanted...and we were limited on choice.

But, being in the tourism business, I understand when things run out, so we ordered and hoped for the best.

a) the service was less than desirable. I totally get we came in at night (around 8) so things are dying down and staff is tired, but c'mon....be pleasant!
b) the pizza is very expensive compared to the quality of the food. for the price you pay here, I feel you may enjoy many other places in estes park more.
c) I try to send my guests and customers to a place where they have an enjoyable experience...I felt a little embarrassed that we decided to take our guest here, as everyone felt awkward and didn't enjoy the food

1 Thank mascaroc