“Good breakfast!”

Price range: US$7 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: The Natural Food Restaurant, Bakery and Cafe in Estes Park, Colorado. The Notchtop offers wholesome Breakfasts and Lunches, and an unsurpassed view of the Rocky Mountains in Rocky Mountain National Park.Opened in 1993, Notchtop is a unique made-from-scratch style cafe. Everything is available to-go, so give us a call and we will have your meal ready whether it is breakfast on the run, a picnic in the park, or catering for your wedding.
Los Alamos, New Mexico
“Good breakfast!”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

This place has unique and tasty breakfasts! Their prices are very reasonable too. They had strawberry cheesecake pancakes, which my son loved. I got the trout breakfast one morning, which was fresh and well cooked. I got biscuits and gravy another morning. Would definitely eat here again!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very very good!”
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

It's a little hard to find but definitely a great breakfast! Everything my family had was great by their picky standards!

Miami, Florida
“Little gem in Estes”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

One of my favorite things to do while on vacation is finding wonderful little breakfast/coffee spots and Notchtop hit the mark. In fact, we went there every morning while in Estes (despite the fact we were staying at The Stanley which has an excellent restaurant). Don't be thrown off by the "Bakery" part - they have a huge breakfast menu with everything you could possibly want. To top it off, they make an excellent cappuccino (this from a self-proclaimed coffee snob) and the service was great. Low key, inexpensive, and delicious. Awesome spot to fill up before a day in the mountains!

Kansas City
“Freshly baked bread!”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I scoured Estes Park for good quality, fresh, homemade bread for our daily sandwiches (kids in day camp and pack a lunch, I usually do long hikes and take a sandwich along). No luck finding decent bread until a local told us to try Notchtop. Stopped by, and they were out; it isn't something she has on a regular basis. Loaves of bread are a special order item. She said she could bake some for me the next morning and asked what kind I would like. We ordered a light wheat and a loaf of challah. Oh, my. They were both delicious. Got 2 more loaves the next week.

We will definitely call ahead next year and pre-order our bread. What great service!

• Visited June 2014
Tulsa
“Yum!”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

We had breakfast here. Lots of interesting choices. Menu is pretty big and they have fresh made pastries. Can also get sandwich to go to take with you into the park. I wish I could have tried more of the items on their menu. So good!

1 Thank kmallory518