“Food eh...view awesome”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Houston, Texas
“Food eh...view awesome”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Food was not very good...we have eaten at many Mexican restaurants and this one not so great. The seating outside is nice as you can view the river and that was the best part.

• Visited July 2014

Humble, Texas
“Luis was great! !”
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

The service was exceptional. I really liked the young man named Luis. He wad very friendly and accommodating. The food wasn't the best but I can be partial when it comes to Mexican food. . This wasn't what I was use to. I have experienced reading Mexican food all over Mexico and on border towns. . This was not close to the taste. Nevertheless. .I would go back in a second.

DFW
“Fajitas were great”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

The two of us shared an order of Fajitas - neither of us were starving and it was plenty to fill us both up. We sat on the patio out by the river walk. The table was a little small to fit all of the fajita fixings on and it was a little cramped together with the other tables, but not too bad. The food was great, the service was good. Enjoyed the evening. b

• Visited June 2014
Denver, Colorado
“Tasty Salad”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I ordered a taco salad that was simply delicious. The service was not as good as I would like but we did have a large party on a busy Sunday afternoon. It's the best Mexican food I've had in Estes.

Visited August 2013
Littleton, Colorado
“Carry out Dinner”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

We had our puppy with us so my wife went in and checked out about carry out. They did but didn't have any to go cups so I went a couple of doors down to DQ for a drink. They were very busy so it took a while. We ordered a 3 enchilada combo which came with a big bowl of rice and refried beans. It was quite edible, not very spicy, but certainly not the best Mexican food around, price was reasonable and there were several picnic tables near by. Probably a good place for families and those unfamiliar with good Mexican food.

Visited June 2014