“Great breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Even with a party of 8 and 2 small children, we were seated very quickly on a Sunday morning, and everyone loved what they ordered. The wait staff was excellent, the dark coffee was exceptional, and it was an overall pleasant experience.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

We had lunch here in early August, around 2:00 in the afternoon. The prices were reasonable and our sandwiches were tasty. The wait was long, however--even to simply place our order. Other than that, a good place to eat.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Good service, decent food. The only problem that I have with places that serve breakfast is that if I ask for eggs, I want eggs, not a powdery runny slop, so unless you order your eggs over easy, expect fake imitation.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

The food here was very good and so was the service. They were very accommodating with substitutions for our Gluten-free diets.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

On the east side of downtown, this was another great breakfast stop. Very very fast service and great selection. Lot's of locals eating here also. Substitutions were not a problem. If the pre-packaged hotel continental breakfast will just not do, this is a great alternative.

Been to The Egg & I? Share your experiences!