“Delicioso!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 14 May 2014

The food was quite good; the soup tasted homemade and my chicken marsala was loaded with mushrooms and lots of sauce, which leads to my complaint. I really needed a spoon for the sauce, but the waitress never came back to see how we were doing. I used a coffee spoon but a bigger one would have been been better. My husband had cannelloni which he said was delicious (he ate it all!). The dining room is typical Italian, nice but nothing special.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

From scratch pasta and rolls and soup. Fabulous. Some of the best Italian we've eaten. Great service. Veal dishes excellent. Try the spumoni for dessert if you are too full for the other delights offered.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

This restaurant was referred to us by our Inn owner and we almost decided to just grab some fast food instead but thankfully changed our mind. Wow, great food and service and now we're wishing we would be in this area for more then two days so we could go back:-) Best meat sauce I've ever had in an Italian Restaurant and we would highly recommend you visit if in this area.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

love the food here- this place is a great find. I had the chicken picatta both times, my husband had pasta with asparagus and chicken and sausage. The meals come with salad and bread, not overpriced at all. The sauces here are amazing. The owner/chef is Raul-what a nice man, and he truly appreciates your business. Absolutely recommend it!!

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Sweet basillico is one of the best places to eat in Estes Park, Colorado, locally owned by a wonderful Chef. Great menu selection, beer and wine list nice atmosphere without being stuffy. One of the favorites of the locals.

Come as you are for lunch or dinner, my favorite is sausage and peppers.