“Excellent, quick, tasty” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ed's Cantina & Grill
Ranked #15 of 127 Restaurants in Estes Park
Price range: US$8 - US$18
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Southwestern, Bar
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, View, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Excellent, quick, tasty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2013

We like Ed's, and hope the floods did minimal damage to their property. Always good food, great service, a very pleasant dining experience. Highly recommend, if you can find a parking spot!

South Park, Pennsylvania, United States
“Fast, friendly, delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2013

I had the 14er burrito which was huge and delicious! Service was perfect, beer selection was great, and I saved money on dinner because I was still full from lunch. This place has never disappointed.

Nashville, Tennessee
“Loved Ed's! Best Place in Town To Eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2013

We really loved going to Ed's for dinner. The food was good, be sure to get the chips and homemade salsa. The staff was slightly disorganized, but after a day of hiking at RMNP, it's a great meal!

• Visited July 2013
Grover Beach, California
“Fast and Excellent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2013

We arrived without reservations but were seated within just a few minutes. Quick service is a theme here. We ordered and had our food within five minutes (how do they do that)? They also had Mole which was excellent!! Happy happy happy.

Visited August 2013
Cork, Ireland
“Good service, food a little hit and miss.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2013

My husband and I ate recently in Ed’s Cantina on the Monday night of Labor Day weekend. Estes Park was very busy, so we made a reservation earlier in they day. There was some confusion when we arrived and we were waiting about 15 minutes to be seated which we didn’t mind, but the hostess was so apologetic and gave us a $10 discount on our bill, which I thought was above and beyond what was necessary.

We ordered the nachos with pork to start and I have to say, they were some of the best nachos I have ever tasted! But the pork was a little expensive at $4.50 for not a huge amount of meat. But the nachos were incredible, plenty of sour cream, guacamole and olives and not saturated with cheese like some nachos are. We had high expectations for our entrees, but I have to say, we were a little disappointed. My husband had the mole enchilada, which just wasn’t good at all. I had the chimichangas, which were a little better, but were just a little tasteless and lacking in something. The portions were huge though and the service was very good. I also had two margaritas which were delicious and very well priced at $7 each. The total cost including two margaritas and one soft drink was $53 including tax (before our $10 discount) so it was very affordable.

It’s certainly not the worst meal I have ever had, but the main courses didn’t live up to the nachos and the margaritas.

• 3 of 5 bubbles