“Good Mexican Food in EP”

Ed's Cantina & Grill
Ranked #15 of 128 Restaurants in Estes Park
Price range: US$8 - US$18
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Southwestern, Bar
Good for: Kids, View, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Good Mexican Food in EP”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Ed’s was recommend to us and we enjoyed our food and visit. It has an outdoor seating section by the river and the food was good at a decent price for a resort town. We enjoyed the chicken enchiladas the most. Staff was friendly and overall was a good dinner. We are from Texas and we love our Tex-Mex…Ed’s was a close substitute for good Tex-Mex. We would go back, the next time in EP.

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great Mexican food!”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

My husband and I have eaten here before. It's convenient at the end of town, and we just generally like it. They have some different choices, like buffalo enchiladas, and chicken mole enchiladas. They have a great selection of beers and other drinks, including margaritas. I think for the price it's very good.

Saint Joseph, Missouri
“Yearly visit doesn't disappoint”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

One of our yearly visits. Just plain good Mexican food...nice bar area with a great selection of beers. Parking can be tough...best to park up the street or in one of the city lots and take a stroll. Easy access from the street or the river walk side. Wait staff is great!

Topeka, Kansas
“Average at best”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Ate here on our third night in Estes because it was close to our hotel. While the service was good, the food was just average, as were the margaritas. I would expect better for the price. Probably would not return for a second chance.

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Excellent mexican restaurant”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I'm only titling this very good because it's rare that I give a place an excellent review. This was close. I've eaten at a couple other Mexican restaurants in Estes Park but this place is the best. I'd say it's the best restaurant in Estes Park (maybe besides the ones in the Stanley). The owner (Bronson) goes above and beyond on making you feel welcome and asking how things are. Our server was great as was the food and drink. We had a large party (8) and were seated in 15-20 minutes on a Saturday around 5pm. My wife and I had their margarita and loved it. They also have some micro brews as well as a full bar. The kids enjoyed their food. I'll definitely be back. thanks Bronson!