“We eat here every time we go to Estes Park!”

Ed's Cantina & Grill
Ranked #14 of 127 Restaurants in Estes Park
Price range: US$8 - US$18
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Southwestern, Bar
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly, View, Bar Scene, Kids, Local cuisine, Cheap Eats
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fort Collins, Colorado
“We eat here every time we go to Estes Park!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

I will admit to possibly being biased as Ed's was a part of a special weekend for me. I spent a lovely weekend camping in Rocky Mountain National Park on a visit to Colorado (before moving here myself!) while visiting my boyfriend. Starving, we made our way into Estes Park that Sunday and had a wonderful brunch here. The staff are friendly and very easy to talk to and I'm a sucker for good Tex-Mex. It's quickly become a place I take people that come to visit the RMNP. Most recently my parents came to stay at The Stanley and we enjoyed Happy Hour and some World Cup matches at the Cantina. The Happy Hour specials are a great steal with both food and alcohol on the menu. And, to put a cherry on top the bartender gave my dad a free beer on Father's Day just for being a dad. It totally made his day. Already looking forward to heading back!

• Visited June 2014

El Palmar, Panama
“Chicken tacos yummy!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Sat outside by the river very nice but after the rain the canopy drips on you so would suggest a warning from staff. Call for reservation very crowded. Waited at the bar for a while before getting a drink. But they were very busy...food was good. I would probably try some other restaurants in the area before going back.

Illinois
“Call early and ask for an outside table by the river!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

On our last night we decided to try one of the restaurants right in downtown Estes Park. We had heard from locals about Ed's so we figured we'd give it a try. It is standard Americanized Tex-Mex fare, but is tasty with a good presentation. We called early and reserved a table outside in view of the Big Thompson river. Wonderful experience and we'll definitely be back.

Visited July 2014
3 Thank AllenO756
Pflugerville, Texas
“Good Mexican food in Estes Park”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

The food was good. We had fajitas and chips with guacamole. The chips and guacamole were extra, and that was a little weird coming from Texas. There was a pretty good wait to get in, but if you are willing to wait the view from the patio next to Fall River is really nice. I would go there again.

1 Thank Redraiderr1999
San Antonio, Texas
“Enjoyed My Meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

Justin's service was friendly and above average, and the atmosphere was bright and cheerful. My poso'le (Hominy with shredded pork) was a lot different from what I've had in New Mexico, but very good. The chicken tacos with diablo sauce came with a kicky pico de gallo. Enjoyed my meal.

Visited July 2014

Been to Ed's Cantina & Grill? Share your experiences!