“Delicious!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 November 2018

Great experience, dinner was delicious and worth every penny! Despite my husband and I ordering two drinks each and having desert our bill was lower than expected. The pecan salmon may have been the best salmon I have had, cooked to perfection with great flavor! The service was friendly and attentive, we did not have to wait for a table nor were there long waits for the entrée. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

Kudos to Bishwa Bir Lama for providing us with a rare and unique dining experience. He generously provided us with a tasting of several Japanese whiskeys, by pulling up a chair and sitting at our table to educate us on the various brands. These were some of the best whiskeys I’ve ever had. Additionally, the dinner entrees were cooked and prepared to perfection. I highly recommend the Hunters Chop House while in Estes Park, CO.

Reviewed 1 November 2018

My husband's steak was cooked perfectly and my salmon was delicious. Waitress was very nice and attentive. The decor was fun to look at.

Reviewed 19 October 2018

My husband was pleased to find Rocky Mountain Oysters on the menu because this is one thing he wanted to try. They were on the starter menu, so I told him to order them and I would order the brats then we got a salad & shared. It worked out perfectly and we had Boar, Elk, Buffalo, & Pheasant brats left over.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 17 October 2018

We brought a very large group here yesterday for lunch. Everything went smoothly. Bishwa was instrumental in the planning and execution. We really appreciate the hospitality.