“This place was calming and amazing, the whole...”
other travellers have booked this property
River Side Deck for 2 with Festival Lights River Deck for more
River Deck for more
Front Cabin View with Flagstone Patio
Front Yard looking towards Riverside Drive
Living-room Southern View
Living-room Northern View (bar & fireplace)
Norwegian Fireplace Welcome Comittee
Master Bedroom Northern View
Master Bedroom Southern View with Computer Desk
Master Bedroom showing reading chair and partial library
Deck View from Living-Room/Kitchen
The Saint Vrain River in the Backyard
Backyard
Peace & Tranquility on the River
Natural Surroundings
Afternoon nap by the river
View from the other side of the river
Winter Beauty in front of the Cabin
Creative Photography from a Guest
Dining Area
Riverside Drive
Frontyard Fence in Winter
Winter Snow
Original Front View of Cabin
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
mjensen79
Wood River, Illinois
“This place was calming and amazing, the whole family enjoyed the stay and views”
Reviewed 30 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

We travelled here for a much needed family vacation and much need relaxation time for my husband and I. We were able to achieve both. Memories for the kids and us that will last a lifetime. The location is nestled in a valley creating amazing view in every direction. Close to both Estes Park and Boulder. The cabin was very clean, the new deck is fantastic. Two nights my husband and I fell asleep to the sound of the rushing water under the stars on the deck. The other two nights we made a fire in the fireplace inside. The furniture in the living room is actually nicer than pictured with a leather sleeper sofa and two leather recliners. The kids (11,12,16) all had a great time. The two younger ones played on the rocks and ate breakfast on the front patio they just thought the whole experience was down right cool. The older one (all boys) enjoyed the experience and I must be honest, one if his favourite features was the the wifi. The television stayed off the whole visit which was an amazing break. The cabin had everything we could need.

We are already planning a romantic getaway to this same cabin minus the children. I would recommend it both ways. I really can't say enough good things. I was thrilled by my selection of cabin.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Relaxing on the back deck to the sounds of the river and views of the trees during the day and stars at night.
Liked least: The front yard could use some grooming (honestly I don't think we would have used it if it were cleaned up the back has plenty of room and there is a patio out front, but the site asked for a lease favorite)
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
alitton5
Mount Vernon, Illinois
“Cute little retreat, excellent location!”
Reviewed 11 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

We liked the cabin- but we had 7 people and it was a little tight quarters for that many. Especially with 1 & 1/2 bathrooms. The extra space to sleep was a fixed up garden shed on the property, which my 2 oldest children stayed in without complaint. We had trouble with the septic backing up our second evening- owner did get it taken care of the next day, but we had to go without a bathroom for almost 24 hours. Nice place, beautiful location, but a little small for our group. Cabin more suited for 2-4 people if you can share one shower.

Liked best: The river in the backyard.
Liked least: Too small for our group. Had trouble with septic which kept us from bathrooms for almost 24 hours.
Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Berlin Germany

San Francisco
Reviewed 11 December 2013 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing