“One word...yum.”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“One word...yum.”
Reviewed 24 July 2013 via mobile

Great taffy. Flavors like Mexican Chocolate, Chocolate Covered Strawberries, and Cherry Cola make this small shop a must go-to for taffy lovers.

Deer Park, Illinois
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Best Taffy in the Colorado”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I bought a large bag of taffy in Manitou Springs and wish I didn't because of the money I should have used to buy taffy at Estes Park Taffy. Fresh and Soft with great diversity of flavors. I especially enjoyed the Jalapeno Chocolate flavor (or some kind of spicy chocolate flavor) we ended up going there a few days in a row.

Keller, Texas
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“The best I've ever had”
Reviewed 1 July 2013

We stopped in to get some taffy (we just happened to stumble in this shop but there seem to be lots of places that sell taffy) they offered us a free sample and I was sold! I've never tasted taffy this fresh. Ever. I quickly grabbed a box and started filling it up. The lady told me they make it fresh daily. And you can tell. Most taffys are hard and sticky and almost pull your teeth out. This was soft and chewy. I would order and pay for it to be delivered to Texas if they offered this service.

Burlington, IA
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Best I have had!”
Reviewed 20 June 2013 via mobile

I stopped in to get taffy for a friend. They were pricey at$12.99 per pound but we were given a sample at is was so soft and obviously fresh! They have lots of flavors to choose from.

Visited June 2013
Morgantown, Pennsylvania
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 88 helpful votes
“Unbelievable taffy”
Reviewed 1 June 2013

There are quite a few stores that offer taffy in Estes Park and I believe we found the best one. They had many different flavors to choose from and it was the freshest I have ever tasted and I live within a few hours of Atlantic City? I wish they shipped their taffy or had a website but will hopefully in time.

Visited May 2013