“Amazing”

The Estes Park Taffy Company
Ranked #23 of 74 things to do in Estes Park
Reviewed 8 August 2013

Delicious and amazing are two words to describe the taffy here. It is so rich and creamy it melts in your mouth and doesn't stick to your teeth. It's even okay for kids because the sugar doesn't stick to their teeth. Love, love, love this place, no need to go anywhere else!

Reviewed 5 August 2013 via mobile

This place is adorable. The girl working there was very nice. So far I think the chocolate/vanilla or watermelon are my favorite flavors! It's a fun place, you should go!

Reviewed 24 July 2013

Great taffy. Flavors like Mexican Chocolate, Chocolate Covered Strawberries, and Cherry Cola make this small shop a must go-to for taffy lovers.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

I bought a large bag of taffy in Manitou Springs and wish I didn't because of the money I should have used to buy taffy at Estes Park Taffy. Fresh and Soft with great diversity of flavors. I especially enjoyed the Jalapeno Chocolate flavor (or some kind of spicy chocolate flavor) we ended up going there a few days in a row.

Reviewed 1 July 2013

We stopped in to get some taffy (we just happened to stumble in this shop but there seem to be lots of places that sell taffy) they offered us a free sample and I was sold! I've never tasted taffy this fresh. Ever. I quickly grabbed a box and started filling it up. The lady told me they make it fresh daily. And you can tell. Most taffys are hard and sticky and almost pull your teeth out. This was soft and chewy. I would order and pay for it to be delivered to Texas if they offered this service.