“Family Friendly Fun”

Estes Park ATV Rentals
Ranked #11 of 25 Tours in Estes Park
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Our ATV rides are unguided in Roosevelt National Forest. Being unguided you can ride at your own pace and enjoy the scenic views that Colorado has to offer. All of our ATV unguided rides are a true 4 or 8 1/2 hour experience. This is a unique experience that no other ATV Rental company offers in Estes Park. Your ATV is located at the trail head so no need for a truck or trailer. We have taken out all the guess work on finding your ATV. We can accommodate first timers to the most experienced riders on the several trail available to us. You pick where ever you want to go! We offer 1, 2, 3 and 4 passenger options, you pay by the seat. No helmet is required. You are riding in the most safe and fun ATV’s on the Planet. Please book your adventure with us today and experience the Colorado Rockies in the most fun and exciting way.
Reviewed 2 May 2014

This place was so exixting! We rented the ATVs for an hour and had so much fun. You can go pretty much anywhere with these and are great for families. I have a 6 year old and 2 teenagers and they all loved it. My husband loves oreth much anything with a motor but he said this was his favorite. Overall this was a very safe attraction for family (I'm bringing friends next time:)) and fun for anyone who loves a good time.

5  Thank trexgoesrawr21 .
All reviews
"these guys"
in 12 reviews
"the staff was great"

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Loved the experience! I had such an awesome day and would love to come back! The staff was the best and I had a very enjoyable time! Glad I had this experience

5  Thank Chase9999
Reviewed 2 May 2014

One of the best vacations my husband and I have been on. We had such a blast! The kids had a great time too. It was safe and fun at the same time. PHENOMENAL views too!

5  Thank yogamastermom
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Wow, what a fun day! I met a High school friend I hadn't seen in years. We weren't sure what to expect, but we talk about how much fun we had every time we get together. We plan on going again this season. Trails are great, beautiful views and fun for all skill levels. The Atv's were new and well maintained. The owner and staff are very upbeat and want to make sure you have a fun, safe and memorable experience. We stayed out
the entire 3 hrs., great value for amount of time. Can't wait to go again! One of the top attractions in Estes!

Gina
Centennial, CO

5  Thank GinaS-RE
See more reviews
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Wow! That's all that my family could say after our day of riding at Estes Park ATV Rentals. WOW. I mean, the staff was phenomenal. The owner, Troy, was so fun and personable and that's hard to find nowadays. His workers were just as nice! The scenery on the ride was beautiful, and the trail was fun, even for me and my daughter which are less than experienced. It was a flawless trip, and we are planning to go back when we have distant family in town. Absolutely loved Estes Park ATV Rentals!!!!

5  Thank Jenna B