Seasoned travelers stayed 8 days while visiting Estes Park area. All aspects of the property exceeded our expectations. We stayed in a room with kitchenette which was a major plus.. September is wonderful Elk watching time in RMNP and Estes Park, like, right out your back door of the hotel. Caution: Bull Elk are aggressive during rut so keep your distance.. The beds were comfy, room spotless, big screen TV, WIFI was excellent, grills spotless, hot tub spotless, swimming pool spotless and I could go on and on. Oh, also went to a Broncos game (football) and Rockies game (baseball). Drove to Longmont, CO and got on RTD (bus) and they dropped us off at the door step of both stadiums. The exit (from games) back to Longmont park n' ride was a breeze. Highly recommend RTD to get you into and out of the city. The owners, Wes and Barbara are two of the nicest people I've ever met. When my wife checked in Barbara gave her two bottles of water and said, "drinks lots of water until you get adjusted to altitude". We hiked all over in RMNP. Had a blast and hated to leave but will return. Hey folks, look no further than this place if you want to feel like your at home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A typical roadside motel with comfortable cozy rooms where you park at your door, and use a real key to enter your room. We strive to make your stay like home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Saddle & Surrey Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saddle And Surrey Motel
- Saddle & Surrey Hotel Estes Park
- Saddle & Surrey Motel Estes Park, CO