My 16 year old daughter and I just finished two nights here. It is an old fashioned, drive up to your room type of motel. We had a fantastic experience.
Although the decor of the room is dated, it winds up being just kitschy and functional. Our room had two queen beds, a full kitchen, lots of space, and a huge flat screen TV. It was quite honestly the cleanest hotel room I've ever stayed in. And, I am a stickler in this department! Even the parking lot and the outsides of the building are neat and obviously well-maintained.
Coffee and rolls are provided each morning. We used the hot tub each night, which is located outside next to the pool. It is a 2 minute drive to downtown, so it is convenient to everything. We would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A typical roadside motel with comfortable cozy rooms where you park at your door, and use a real key to enter your room. We strive to make your stay like home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Saddle & Surrey Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saddle And Surrey Motel
- Saddle & Surrey Hotel Estes Park
- Saddle & Surrey Motel Estes Park, CO