Rodeway Inn Estes Park
Discovery Lodge(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$165
The Estes Park Resort(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$286
US$278
Hotels.com
The Historic Crags Lodge(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$269
Quality Inn Estes Park(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$238
US$190
QualityInn
Riverview Pines(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$249
Murphy's Resort at Estes Park(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$171
Alpine Trail Ridge Inn(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$177
Stanley Hotel(Estes Park)
US$341
  • Restaurant
Hotel Estes(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$164
Nicky's Resort(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$166
All reviewswould stay here againcontinental breakfastnice stayroom was clean and comfortabletwo queen bedsclose to rocky mountain national parkratesmountainstrailrockiescolorado
Reviewed 31 October 2011

If you're looking for a new, fancy hotel, you probably wouldn't choose this one, but if you just need a place to sleep, it serves that purpose. The building/rooms are in need of some repairs and maybe a few updates but if that doesn't bother you, you'll be fine. The room had the typical somewhat noisy heater under the window so if you're a light sleeper, that might cause a problem. We have a large family so the free breakfast was helpful. They had make-your-own waffles, bagels, cereal, fresh fruit, yogurt, milk, juice, coffee. The pool was nice and warm and the hot tub was nice too, although it could have used a good cleaning.

Room Tip: We had adjoining rooms, which is nice for large families.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 October 2011

The review I read from Trip advisor was definitely helpful prior to my booking to stay at this place. It was pretty accurate and we were happy and satisfied. The outside appearance is a little dated and worn but the rooms are well kept and clean. What is great is that it has 2 entry doors. One on the outside so your car is parked right there and the other is on the hallway so you can access the lobby easily. Breakfast is nothing spectacular, waffles, plain bagels with cream cheese, milk, orange juice, good coffee (not water down), hard boiled eggs and toasts. The price is a little high than what we would like to spend but it is a tourist town. great location and pet friendly. Staff are helpful, frinedly and always service with a smile. The area is pretty safe and we felt secured. Please patronize this business. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank JimChicagoTraveller
Reviewed 27 September 2011

I booked this hotel on line for my first day of visit to Estes Park. Big mistake on my part as I was taken in by their advertisement. The rooms are old, windows stained to the point that you cannot see out of them and the "wi-fi" would only work if I carried my laptop out into the hallway.
It was not a pleasant stay and I refused the ridiculous breakfast buffet that they put on. I drove into town and had an excellent breakfast at the "Big Horn Restaurant"........it's the place to go for everyone.

Room Tip: I don't think there is a "good room" to be had at this establishment.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jds754
Reviewed 25 September 2011

When I made my last-mniute reservation for Rodeway Inn, I booked an AARP rate which was very reasonable. When we checked in and went into the room, we discovered that the AARP rate was for a bare minimums room, clear in the back of the hotel with no view. We upgraded and got a room with a larger TV, good view and balcony. I really had to negotiate with the front desk, however, to get a decent room even though they were not full (or even close). The beds were comfortable but the pillows were pretty thin; I was pleasantly surprised to climb into bed and the smell of fresh linens was really nice! The inside pool is very large and the above-ground indoor hot tub is sufficient and roomy. They have a huge dining area for breakfast, but the selection was bagels, oranges, cereal, waffles, hard-boiled eggs and coffee and juices; expected a bit more selection. This hotel is pretty far away from town but there is a decent Mexican restaurant right across the road, and horse-back riding stables within walking distance. The outside of the hotel really needs updating, but if you're looking for a room only, this place is okay for the value. Almost forgot to mention they also have a game room with pool tables, air hockey and electronic games for the kids.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 September 2011

Decent place for budget travel. Nice clean rooms for the price. The breakfast room is huge and they don't keep the breakfast stuffs until 11am. Great location just next to downtown and very close to Rocky Mountain National Park.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends