“Pretty good!”

Ranked #7 of 128 Restaurants in Estes Park
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Pretty good!”
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I wanted a nice breakfast before a day of hiking so we decided to check this place since it's where "the locals go" and it's a little off of the beaten path of downtown. The service was pretty speedy and the food was good and filling. I have to say, I was satisfied! If you're looking for nice views and "atmosphere"....go elsewhere. This was just simply good food and good service!!

Visited June 2014

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Fantastic breakfast!”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I stopped here for breakfast before I went on a long hike. First, the staff was very friendly and let me take my time, which was nice. Second, I ordered a latte with honey and it was perfect (not to mention a great value size-wise). I had a giant veggie scramble with potatoes and an egg on top. Not only was it delicious, but it was the perfect fuel for my hike -- I left feeling satisfied, but not overly full and I didn't get hungry as I hiked (which is pretty remarkable, I'm usually starving after an hour or so).
I would definitely go back again -- they had so many great options on the menu I had trouble deciding what to order (and that doesn't usually happen with vegetarians!).

• Visited May 2014
Tulsa
“Good food, so-so service.”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

The food choices were really diverse and I had a hard time making up my mind! When the food came out it was fresh tasting and delicious. The service was just meh.... Food took a long time, had to ask for coffee refills.

Visited June 2014
Denver
“If you like Green Chili, this place is for you”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Went here with a larger group.
The staff was friendly and attentive.
The patio was really lovely.
The food was really good, it had a very Colorado vibe. The tables/interior are nothing special, so sit on the patio and enjoy the food!
I would highly recommend a stop for breakfast at the Mountain Home Cafe.

• Visited May 2014
New Providence, NJ
“Excellent Lunch”
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

Had a turkey wrap and Santa Fe salad. Both were excellent. Good Value. Liked this place a lot. Friendly and we could order Lunch items at 10:30 am

• Visited June 2014