Recommended by friends and trip advisor, we chose to stay in the the motel unit of this property. Our room, Columbine, #16, was lovely. It had a king bed, tv with dvd player, kitchenette big enough for one but with what is needed and a vanity and bathroom. We loved the room and the location. Nice view of the Never Summer mountains. The wi-fi is the fastest I've every had in any lodging establishment! A ceiling fan would really help air ciruclation as the A/C unit was a bit persnicketty. Disappointed with the hot tub; it's tiny. Both sets of owners are friednly and helpful. Good place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brynwood has theme cabins, motel and vacation homes at the mouth of Rocky Mountain National Park, one mile from Estes Park. Some cabins are right on the Big Thompson River, have fireplaces and private hot tubs. We have a heated pool, hot tub and wading pool area. We offer cleanliness, a home away from home atmosphere with free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Brynwood on the River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brynwood On The River Hotel Estes Park
- Brynwood On The River Estes Park, CO