My family and I stayed at Brynwood for a week over Spring Break. The scenery is breathless, the couple who manage the place are wonderfully helpful. They even helped me start a fire in my fireplace because I was so bad at it one night! The cabin had a fireplace and deck with gas grill and hot tub and we had a view of the Big Thompson River. It's in close proximity to the town and has a lovely view of the mountains! Each morning we enjoyed seeing the wildlife that came to visit including Elk and bunnies. The rooms were very clean and we enjoyed our stay immensely! We can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brynwood has theme cabins, motel and vacation homes at the mouth of Rocky Mountain National Park, one mile from Estes Park. Some cabins are right on the Big Thompson River, have fireplaces and private hot tubs. We have a heated pool, hot tub and wading pool area. We offer cleanliness, a home away from home atmosphere with free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK) and Evoline ltd so you can book your Brynwood on the River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brynwood On The River Hotel Estes Park
- Brynwood On The River Estes Park, CO