We stayed in the motel side, nice little kitchenette, big room. Very clean, great view outside. Next time we will try one of the cabins by the river. Hot tub, swimming pool, nice trail down by the river. Just us, but would be excellent for family vacation. Grass, trees. wonderful place. Management very friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brynwood has theme cabins, motel and vacation homes at the mouth of Rocky Mountain National Park, one mile from Estes Park. Some cabins are right on the Big Thompson River, have fireplaces and private hot tubs. We have a heated pool, hot tub and wading pool area. We offer cleanliness, a home away from home atmosphere with free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Brynwood on the River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brynwood On The River Hotel Estes Park
- Brynwood On The River Estes Park, CO