This was our first trip to Colorado and the Brynwood by the river was awsome.The location is great as your less than 2 miles from the Rocky Mountain Nat'l Park so the view is amazing. The rooms were very clean, spacious, clean linens and cozy surroundings. We utilized the private Hot tub every night. The front desk was very helpful as she was able to recommend several restaurants and points of interest right off the top of her head. We also had a bear come into our area and go through the trash quite loudly one night. Couldn't ask for a more friendly and helpful staff. We'll definitely be looking to Brynwood for our future Estes Park vacations!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brynwood has theme cabins, motel and vacation homes at the mouth of Rocky Mountain National Park, one mile from Estes Park. Some cabins are right on the Big Thompson River, have fireplaces and private hot tubs. We have a heated pool, hot tub and wading pool area. We offer cleanliness, a home away from home atmosphere with free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK) and Evoline ltd so you can book your Brynwood on the River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brynwood On The River Hotel Estes Park
- Brynwood On The River Estes Park, CO