Great value and fantastic service! Easy to find and easy to find a park. Walking distance to restaurants, a short drive to downtown Estes Park.
There is no reason to stay anywhere else in Estes Park when you could stay here. The rooms are clean and have everything you need with high quality soap products, but what really sets this place apart is the staff. This place has a valuable product in a great mountain town and instead of trying to gouge their guests they keep things affordable and seem to really care about the people staying in their lodge. This is my new go to place to stay in Estes Park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- UPDATE: Thank you all for your feedback! We have recently completely overhauled and replaced our WiFi system with institutional-grade WiFi. It works amazing - come check it out! --------------------------------------- VOTED BEST BUDGET MOTEL IN ESTES PARK! If you're looking for the right place to stay in Estes Park that offers clean and comfortable rooms while not breaking the bank, then you've come to the right place. We are quite often priced at 50% below the price of our neighboring motels while still offering air conditioning, heated pool, hot tub and free Wi-Fi. If you're looking for the best lodging value in Estes Park then look no further and book early. We keep our prices low by selling-out quickly. We hope to see you soon and have you as our guest! --------------------------------------- Imagine resting and relaxing on your special vacation, enjoying the majestic peaks of Rocky Mountain National Park in the background. Coyote Mountain Lodge is the place to be enjoying the cool mountain breeze as you unwind from that day of hiking in the park. We are located on the north side of Lake Estes. We have 39 hotel rooms, hot tub, heated swimming pool, playground, grills, picnic tables, free wireless internet access and we offer complimentary coffee and other hot beverages in the morning for our guests. Coyote Mountain Lodge accepts pets and is a non-smoking facility. Upgraded rooms have microwaves and refrigerators. We have a banquet/reunion room that can hold up to 120 people. There is a large deck that overlooks the peaks of the National Park. Catering is available. Coyote Mountain Lodge is surrounded by activities for our guests to enjoy. Activities include boating and fishing on Lake Estes, golf, horseback riding, hiking, shopping, dining, putt putt golf, go carts, rafting, and visiting Rocky Mountain National Park with its 400 miles of hiking trails and awesome drives to the tundra on the top of the continental divide. When visiting Estes Park you will find that your visit is never long enough. We would love to have you stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Coyote Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bighorn Mountain Hotel Estes Park
- Bighorn Mountain Motel
- Coyote Mountain Lodge Estes Park, CO