Coyote Mountain Lodge
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Estes(Estes Park)
Columbine Inn(Estes Park)
View Hotel
Blue Door Inn(Estes Park)
Appenzell Inn(Estes Park)
Econo Lodge(Estes Park)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanpool and hot tubfridge and microwaveking roomstay there againstayed one nightvisitor centerdowntown areacoffee potstay in estes parkmountain viewgreat rooma great place to stayshort driveclose to townmotellodge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I love this hotel. The rooms are small but I don't go to Estes to sit in a hotel. The staff is friendly and go out of their way to make sure your comfortable!! Only place I'll stay when in Estes Park!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Discovery_Staff, Guest Relations Manager at Coyote Mountain Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Thank you for your great review! Our staff is happy to help in anyway they can and appreciate your complements. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 17 February 2014

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. Having a microwave and refrigerator allowed us to cook and eat our meals in the room instead of going out. We were very happy with the new decor throughout the room.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Ann K
Discovery_Staff, Guest Relations Manager at Coyote Mountain Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2014

Thank you for your great review! Our friendly staff is happy to help in anyway they can and appreciate your complements. We hope you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 13 February 2014

What a great place !!! Dog friendly, nice people at the front desk. The room was clean & very quaint!!! Parking right in front of your room. Super easy access to RMNP & Estes Park. Will stay again in the near future !!!

Room Tip: I had a room at the end away from the road, was super quiet!! Could see a herd of Elk from my window. Estes lake is at the end of the road, great place to walk your dogs.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank judadams7
Discovery_Staff, Manager at Coyote Mountain Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2014

Thank you for submitting your review. It means a lot to us that you found the time out of your busy day to write it and we truly appreciate it. We are glad that you had the chance to see a herd of elk out of your room. That is a very memorable experience, especially in February. Normally they come around September and then you can see them every day, I dare to say, it is guaranteed. But in the winter time...well,not so often:)
Once again, thank you and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed 26 January 2014

The people who work at this hotel are saints! I rolled in to town and had car trouble. It was a special trip with my teenage daughter who is going off to college soon... one of our last adventures before college.

The employees did everything and more to help me with transportation. I am still paying forward what they did for us. I will never stay another place in Estes Park. Hotel was great, very clean, great heat in rooms... very warm on below zero days.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Discovery_Staff, Public Relations Manager at Coyote Mountain Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2014

Thank you so much for your awesome review!

We try our hardest to help our guests in any way we possibly can and are glad we could help you out! We hope you had a wonderful time with your daughter and come back soon!

Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

This place is a great value. We stayed in an updated king room with fridge and a microwave. We have two Siberian huskies who enjoy traveling with us and this motel caters to pets. The only reason for 4 stars is the bed and pillows were too firm for me. I had a hard time sleeping (and, I rarely have a problem sleeping). My husband was fine with the bed and pillows, and he is usually picky about such things. Go figure. Safeway is about a mile down the road.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank EnvChemFroggie
Discovery_Staff, Guest Relations Manager at Coyote Mountain Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2014

Thank you for your great review!

We love dogs and encourage our guests to bring them along! We're glad they had a great time too!
I'm sorry the bed was too firm for you, we have may different guests with many different preferences and it's hard to choose beds that please everyone. We hope you come stay with us again and we will do our best to give you a room more to your comfort.