We visited Rocky Mountain National Park and this was our base camp. We had a great experience here. We stayed in cottage #11 chickadee. This was a cute and cozy cottage with everything we possibly needed. There was a room with a queen size bed in the front and then the living room with dining table and kitchen area. The bathroom was off the kitchen. This cottage feels very spacious and bright, and is very comfortable. There was a futon and a t.v., and a full kitchen which was great for cooking our own meals. Everything was decorated in a moose theme which fit perfectly with the surroundings. The bathroom was small but very functional. I never felt there was anything missing in the bathroom as well as in the rest of the cottage. The owners are very nice and plan on making renovations and improvements which will make this place even better. There is a picnic table and a charcoal grill outside. We saw elk and hummingbirds around our cabin every morning which made the experience feel like we were in a fairy tale. I highly recommend these cottages to couples and families visiting the area. We plan on coming back to this place some time soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step back in time when you stay at our charming cottages. Kitchenettes, fireplaces, Wi-Fi, HBO, Hot tub, & inviting decor. "Your home away from home" in beautiful Estes Park, Colorado! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Colorado Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colorado Cottages Hotel Estes Park
- Colorado Cottages Estes Park, CO