We decided we could go on a honeymoon about 2 weeks before the big day. After researching a few places, we chose Sunnyside Knoll. The lady helped me book my trip, suggested which unit to rent, and gave us advice on what to do while we were there. The room (#19) was amazing. It was clean and furnished much better than I expected for the great price. The jacuzzi tub in room was amazing. We stayed for 3 nights, but I could have stayed forever. We will definitely stay here when we come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled into the trees and rocky outcroppings less than 2 miles from the Fall River entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park, this unique 8 1/2 acre property has cabins with personal hot tubs or in-room spas and superb wildlife viewing. We specialize in family and pet friendly cabins as well as romantic getaways. Come kick back, relax, and enjoy! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Sunnyside Knoll Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunnyside Knoll Hotel Estes Park
- Sunnyside Knoll Resort Estes Park, CO