We stayed in Cabin #6 with our two dogs. The cabin was very clean, roomy and made us feel at home. We had a private outside hot tub that was perfect when it was snowing. The staff was very friendly. We highly recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled into the trees and rocky outcroppings less than 2 miles from the Fall River entrance to RMNP, this unique 8 1/2 acre property has cabins with private hot tubs or in-room spas, and superb wildlife viewing. We specialize in both family and pet friendly cabins, and romantic getaways.Come, kick back, relax and enjoy! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Sunnyside Knoll Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunnyside Knoll Hotel Estes Park
- Sunnyside Knoll Resort Estes Park, CO