We stayed here in 2000 and based on that decided to spend a couple of days here again (unit 11). On a positive, it was really nice to come back to a Jacuzzi tub after an 11 mile hike. On the downside - The bathroom fan was VERY loud and there was only one switch that turned on the fan and light together. There were no cups in the bathroom. There were cup lids by the microwave, but no cups there either. The mini-fridge was in bad shape - the bar that held bottles in the door was missing (there was some duct tape), so any attempt to store things in the door was useless (we attempted to store water bottles there). The temp control was missing and the unit was frosted over. The ceiling fan had an annoying thumping that was audible when trying to sleep. And they advertised WiFi, but you could only get it when standing up by the office. The place appeared worn and in need of maintenance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled into the trees and rocky outcroppings less than 2 miles from the Fall River entrance to RMNP, this unique 8 1/2 acre property has cabins with private hot tubs or in-room spas, and superb wildlife viewing. We specialize in both family and pet friendly cabins, and romantic getaways.Come, kick back, relax and enjoy! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Sunnyside Knoll Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunnyside Knoll Hotel Estes Park
- Sunnyside Knoll Resort Estes Park, CO