Stayed in one of their smallest cabins by myself for a few days while doing day hikes in Rocky Mountain National Park. The cabins decor have a cosy mountain/western feel to them. Everything is very clean, and even the small kitchenette in this unit was surprisingly well-equipped. The resort is quiet and a very nice setting, set back from the road (separated by the river). You really feel like you are already staying in the forest (in a good way). Staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pine Haven is a Rocky Mountain Paradise for old and young alike. Dazzling to the senses and soothing to the soul. There is a beckoning that past Pine Haveners can attest to, that says, "...Come Home to Pine Haven.." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Pine Haven Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pine Haven Hotel Estes Park
- Pine Haven Resort Estes Park, CO