“A Wonderful Escape!”
Review of Black Canyon Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Black Canyon Inn
Houston, Texas
“A Wonderful Escape!”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

We stayed here for a week of our vacation to Colorado. The place is very well maintained, clean and the staff is friendly. The views were incredible, the kitchen had most of the basics. (It would be nice if some things like salt/pepper were in the condo.) The beds were soft, but a little small since we are used to a king. I would suggest bringing your own pillows though because the ones in our unit were quite flat. We enjoyed sitting out on the balcony watching the sunset and the wildlife go by. I would love to be back there right now.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Reviewed 4 August 2013

This was a great place for a family reunion/wedding. Easy access to hiking, shopping, Rocky Mountain NP, but far enough out of town that you don't feel like you're in the middle of a tourist town. The Twin Owls restaurant was very good for the reception, and my kids enjoyed the pool.

• Stayed July 2013
Bryan, Texas, United States
Reviewed 25 July 2013

My husband and I got married here on July 18th 2013 and it was just perfect. Although it rained Rosemary made everything run smoothly and easily. I was really nervous the day before about details (having never have planned and done a wedding before I was concerned on what to do and what to expect) Rosemary took me around the property the morning after I arrived and she was so enthusiastic about my wedding. She was so calm, helpful and reassuring that all my nerves just melted away. It seemed like she was there for whatever I needed and she was only there to serve me and make me and my husband's stay there and our wedding just as perfect as possible. I couldnt have been happier. When the rain started the morning of the wedding I was of course a bit disappointed but Rosemary's confidence and big smile allowed me to stop worrying about the little details, I knew she had it all under control, I just had to think about being a beautiful, blushing bride that was about to marry the man of my dreams. The rooms were exquisite and more comfortable than one could have ever hoped for. We are already planning on going back for our one year anniversary so we can get some pictures around the property that we had to miss out on due to the rain. Our pictures were just breathtaking but there was so much more the property had to offer. Rosemary and Black Canyon, We love you! - Jen & Ryan

Room Tip: All the rooms at this property are just beautiful.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
st simons island, ga
Reviewed 25 July 2013 via mobile

We had a 2 Bdrm unit which was too big but chosen so we'd have a view. Note: some u it's look at pkg lot and some look over other roofs.

Most have balconies with table and chairs.

Is next to twin owl restaurant which is handy.

Salt water - I think - heated pool was perfect after long day of hiking.

Location is out of all the hub bub but close to shops, walking distance to town and maybe 5 minutes to park entrance.

Room was clean except fir carpets which were BADLY stained. Daily tidy service was only clean towels and empty garbage. They so not make bed or wipe sink or run dish washer. One day they forgot to empty garbage.

Unit was spacious. Cooking supplies were minimal. No cookie sheet or broiler pan.

We would stay again.

• Stayed July 2013
Lakewood, Colorado, United States
Reviewed 17 July 2013

We had our ceremony at their pond location & everything was perfect! The Event Planners, Rosemary and Sarah, are amazing and took great care of us and our guests. They offered great ideas during the planning stages and took away the stress normally accompanying the planning of a wedding. We would highly recommend Black Canyon Inn for anyone wanting an Estes Park wedding! What a wonderfully perfect day at a beautiful location!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Saint Charles, Missouri, United States
Reviewed 1 July 2013

Very clean, great location close to town, but not too close and friendly staff. Would use them again and again. The office staff were very helpful and a big reason for the success of Black Canyon. There too was a wedding on the grounds but it caused us no problem. Our daughter was excited for the bride and groom and will mark it down for herself someday in the distant future.

Room Tip: Loved F7... Great view!
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Greenwood Village, Colorado
Reviewed 1 July 2013

We recently held our wedding and mini honeymoon at Black Canyon Inn in April. The Pavilion was absolutely beautiful for our ceremony. We loved the cabin we stayed in, as well as the condos rented by my family. The staff is incredible, and extremely helpful, especially when the snowstorm creeped up on us. We will return!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple