This was the second time that we stayed at Misty Mountain and we simply love it. The atmosphere is so friendly, it is walking distance to Estes Park restaurants, shopping and the scenic river walk. The Owners Peter and Ellen went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed to make our stay comfortable. We will certainly stay there again and would highly recommend this destination especially for families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rocky Mountain National Park is only 2 miles away. Estes Park is a minute's walk along the Big Thompson River. Prospect Mountain IS the back part of our property. With 60' spruce trees, gas grills, hot tubs, our rooms, suites, and cabins are just a lovely place to hang out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Misty Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misty Mountain Hotel Estes Park
- Misty Mountain Lodge Estes Park, CO