We got a great rate for visiting during the week. Ellen and her husband were great hosts and after a long day hiking and a wonderful dinner in town, we came back to Mistry Mtn to find S'mores by the campfire! That made my day. All the fun of camping but without the hassle. I agree with an earlier post, don't go there for fancy amenities but if you want to be comfortable and relax and enjoy visiting others, this place is just fine. I did have to hunt for a power strip to plug in my camera batteries but no big deal. The bathrooms are tight so I got ready using the mirror in the kitchenette area but again, not a deal breaker. We ended up staying two nights and would go back. We used the hot tub up on the deck with a view of the mountains and it was wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rocky Mountain National Park is only 2 miles away. Estes Park is a minute's walk along the Big Thompson River. Prospect Mountain IS the back part of our property. With 60' spruce trees, gas grills, hot tubs, our rooms, suites, and cabins are just a lovely place to hang out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Misty Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misty Mountain Hotel Estes Park
- Misty Mountain Lodge Estes Park, CO