Misty Mountain Lodge is a family owned business which is cool. They have an amazing hot tub and the family that owns it is super nice! They go out of their way to help you. For example, our car broke down in the mountains so the next day, the dad whose the manager lent us two of his bikes and told us everywhere we could go with them thats a reasonable ride. He has delicious smores everynight and one night he even had a brat cookout. Everything about this place is great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rocky Mountain National Park is only 2 miles away. Estes Park is a minute's walk along the Big Thompson River. Prospect Mountain IS the back part of our property. With 60' spruce trees, gas grills, hot tubs, our rooms, suites, and cabins are just a lovely place to hang out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Misty Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misty Mountain Hotel Estes Park
- Misty Mountain Lodge Estes Park, CO