I wanted to let everyone know how great the management at Misty Mountain Lodge is. Peter SO went the extra mile for us. E-mailing me back several times, answering all my qestions, making suggestions and giving advice about the area. He could not possibly have been more accomadating. I had originally planned our stay for July, but due to health had to cancel.
However, we will DEFINATELY be going there during the fall season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rocky Mountain National Park is only 2 miles away. Estes Park is a minute's walk along the Big Thompson River. Prospect Mountain IS the back part of our property. With 60' spruce trees, gas grills, hot tubs, our rooms, suites, and cabins are just a lovely place to hang out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Misty Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misty Mountain Hotel Estes Park
- Misty Mountain Lodge Estes Park, CO