We spent a relaxing night at this delightful gem in Estes Park in mid-October. Our experience was outstanding! The owners were super helpful with suggestions for restaurants and activities, our room was delightful, and the bed was incredibly comfortable. We will return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rocky Mountain National Park is only 2 miles away. Estes Park is a minute's walk along the Big Thompson River. Prospect Mountain IS the back part of our property. With 60' spruce trees, gas grills, hot tubs, our rooms, suites, and cabins are just a lovely place to hang out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotel.de, Hotels.com, Ebookers and HRS so you can book your Misty Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misty Mountain Hotel Estes Park
- Misty Mountain Lodge Estes Park, CO