Three of us travelled to Estes Park for a friends wedding. We stayed in Room #6 and enjoyed our stay. The owners were very helpful with anything we needed. The room looked bigger in the pictures but Estes has so much to offer we spent little time in our room. The hot tub has a great night view of the mountains. The resort property was very family friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rocky Mountain National Park is only 2 miles away. Estes Park is a minute's walk along the Big Thompson River. Prospect Mountain IS the back part of our property. With 60' spruce trees, gas grills, hot tubs, our rooms, suites, and cabins are just a lovely place to hang out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Misty Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misty Mountain Hotel Estes Park
- Misty Mountain Lodge Estes Park, CO