I'm going to repeat what everyone else has said that it is in great location within downtown. The room was clean and large with a kitchen come living/bedroom and separate bathroom. My room also had an outdoor seating area. The property has 2 hot tubs and in the evening they have a get together with roasted marshmallows around the fire pit. The area was very quiet. I would not hesitate to recommend this place to anyone. Should I return to estes park i would stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rocky Mountain National Park is only 2 miles away. Estes Park is a minute's walk along the Big Thompson River. Prospect Mountain IS the back part of our property. With 60' spruce trees, gas grills, hot tubs, our rooms, suites, and cabins are just a lovely place to hang out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Misty Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misty Mountain Hotel Estes Park
- Misty Mountain Lodge Estes Park, CO