This is the third time we have stayed at Misty Mountain Lodge. We book a couple of rooms for a couple of nights to stay and view the Parade of Lights on the Friday night after Thanksgiving. It is 2 blocks from the parade route. This way you don't have to find a place to park in town but leave the car at the MML and walk to the parade. The new owners are wonderful and took care of our every need. If any one is disapointed in the property they must live with a negitive attitude. We enjoyed the fire place in our cabin. We even thought we were camping as we cooked hotdogs and marshmallows over the fire. This is an older property but everything is clean and useable. The kitchen is well stocked with useable dishes, pots and pans and silverware. There is a toaster, microwave, gas stove and many other items for the guests to use. The only disapointment this year was there were no elk camped out in the front yard when we got up each morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rocky Mountain National Park is only 2 miles away. Estes Park is a minute's walk along the Big Thompson River. Prospect Mountain IS the back part of our property. With 60' spruce trees, gas grills, hot tubs, our rooms, suites, and cabins are just a lovely place to hang out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Misty Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misty Mountain Hotel Estes Park
- Misty Mountain Lodge Estes Park, CO