We just returned from our 2nd visit to Misty Mountain Lodge. We had a great time. Our first visit was 2 years ago. We were in cabin 14 and the cabin could not have been any cleaner. We wished that the grounds would have been more tity and cleaner, but out cabin was spotless inside. The lodge sits between the river and a scenic rock face. It has the perfect location for access to restuarantes, shopping and the provies quick access to the park. I hope the new owners will continue to work on the property. Over all I would rate the property very highly. Estes Park is fun and relaxing place to visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rocky Mountain National Park is only 2 miles away. Estes Park is a minute's walk along the Big Thompson River. Prospect Mountain IS the back part of our property. With 60' spruce trees, gas grills, hot tubs, our rooms, suites, and cabins are just a lovely place to hang out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HRS so you can book your Misty Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misty Mountain Hotel Estes Park
- Misty Mountain Lodge Estes Park, CO