My room was small and could use a better clean, but the location was perfect and the staff were very friendly. I slept well in the comfortable bed and the room was well heated, even without lighting the fireplace. The location was perfect! It is at the foot of a mountain but still central to estes park, I didn't have a car so it was a great location to walk to shops in town yet it still felt very much in the mountains. I loved estes park, I stayed over christmas and experienced my first snow here, the town was quiet and the national park was spectacular.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rocky Mountain National Park is only 2 miles away. Estes Park is a minute's walk along the Big Thompson River. Prospect Mountain IS the back part of our property. With 60' spruce trees, gas grills, hot tubs, our rooms, suites, and cabins are just a lovely place to hang out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotel.de, Ebookers, Hotels.com and HRS so you can book your Misty Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misty Mountain Hotel Estes Park
- Misty Mountain Lodge Estes Park, CO