My family and I stayed four nights at Solitude Cabins. Our cabin had two bedrooms with king size beds, two full bathrooms, washer/dryer, living room, and kitchen that had almost any appliance/thing you'd need. It was very clean and a home away from home. The office staff was very nice and helpful. The view from our deck was breathtaking. I would recommend these cabins to anyone that was traveling to Estes Park. Within 5 minutes from the cabin is downtown Estes with shopping, food, and parks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Solitude. Not just a name, it’s a feeling you get! Enjoy the rustic mountain feeling with all the comforts of a new luxury vacation home. Sleeping for 6 with 2 master suites, premium linens, fully equipped kitchen, living room, queen sofa sleeper, gas fireplace, washer & dryer, deck with gas grill and patio furniture. For your comfort and safety of wildlife, no pets are allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Solitude Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Solitude Cabins Hotel Estes Park
- Solitude Cabins Estes Park, CO