“We can't wait to go back!!! Its a hidden gem!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Dripping Springs Resort
Ranked #9 of 20 Estes Park B&B and Inns
Falcon,CO
“We can't wait to go back!!! Its a hidden gem!”
Reviewed 19 August 2010

We stayed in one of the cottages (#1- The Anglers Retreat). It was very cute and you can tell the entire property is maintained with love. It is not a 'shiny and new' type of feel, but very comfortable and cozy. Our cottage included the country style breakfast made by Janie. It was soooo yummy! This location has the best mix for a B&B of having private rooms with yummy breakfast.

We really enjoyed the location on the river, and even took time to relax on the hammocks. One of the other great things about the location is that it is along the highway, but blocked from its view and sounds by a large rock formation.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
New York, NY
Reviewed 19 August 2010

My girlfriend and I were in Co. for a wedding in Evergreen. She booked this place for a couple of leisurely nights before. Each cabin has a theme with matching decorations and knicknacks - we stayed in the "Drake" cabin with a duck theme. The cabins aren't hotel-fancy, but are so clearly decorated with care and love. Here is what really won us over - clean, private jacuzzis for each room! We hiked in the Rockies each day, grabbed a bite to eat and went back and relaxed. There are hammocks where you can just sleep and read. We will definitely be back- Thanks Janie for such a relaxing time!
- Bob (+Sue)

Firestone, Colorado
Reviewed 13 August 2010

We stayed in the Willow Cabin for our honeymoon. We loved it!! Our orginal plan was to go to Mexico or Hawaii. Work schedules would not allow so we booked the Dripping Springs close to home. When all was said and done, if I had both choices I would go back to Dripping Springs instead! It was so intimate, and charming. We felt like we were the only people staying there (we were not, the place was pretty full, but we would never know it). We felt very secluded, relaxed, comfortable and at home. Janie was so nice, breakfast was great and fun. We honestly felt like we were leaving our 2nd home when it was time to go. We will be back "home" for our first anniversary and will tell everyone we know to come and stay here.

Broomfield, Colorado
Reviewed 9 August 2010

Our stay on our honeymoon was so great, Janie, John, Oliver were so good to us. Heolped us when we needed and left us alone when not. The accomidations were superb. We will be back!

Peyton, Colorado
Reviewed 8 August 2010

I was so fortunate to be able to stay at Dripping Springs. I got a cabin that was so private, it was hard to leave. I had my very own outdoor hot tub, BBQ, kitchen -- the best part was it was right by the river. I couldn't hear a car or an emergancy vehicle over the peace and quiet :)

The owners delivered 5 star service -- Janie was the untimate hostess and Oliver showed me to my cabin and explained how everything worked. It was a shame I slept through the breakfast - I was told it couldn't be beat. Dripping Springs didn't feel like a hotel at all, in fact, it was more like your own little cul-de-sac in a big neighborhood. Everyone wants to share their part of Dripping Springs with you and explain why they keep coming back.

All the prices, from rooms to cabins were competitvely priced. I spoke to someone else paid just under $200 for a basic room at the Holiday Inn...I felt as if I owned my little part of the river for less than that!

Oh yeah -- they also recommended the BEST restaraunt. While I waited my 5 short minutes to be sat, I spoke to some others and one couple said they come up to Estes Park JUST FOR the restaraunt! HAHA! I got 2 great places in one short visit. I hope to make my next trip even LONGER -- especially if I get to stay at Dripping Springs.

(Those of you being skeptical of my validity -- just check in, read my 6 page entry in the journal they leave by the beds -- you'll know I mean every part of this).

Just an aside, I've only dreamed of visiting Cozumel, Mexico - but after visiting Dripping Springs and learning that Janie and Oliver also own a B&B down there, www.laslunas.com, a dream vacation could become a reality because I now know were I would stay.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled on business
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 6 August 2010

I lucked upon Dripping Springs without a reservation. The grounds were beautiful and relaxing. Bubbling river, comfy chairs throughout the property, bonfires...very private and secluded. Delicious full breakfast. I would definitely recommend staying here.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled solo
Manning, Iowa
Reviewed 22 July 2010

We stayed for 4 nights at the Alamo. Can't wait to go back! Loved every aspect of the cabin. We had stayed at Dripping Springs 2 years ago. Everything was as great as we had expected. They have made improvements, everything was well thought out with the guests comfort in mind. The Alamo is the most private of all - hot tub was great after a morning of hiking. Janie, Oliver and John are great hosts and fun to talk to. We would highly recommened DS, their rates are very comparable to a hotel, but here the river and views are a great plus.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple