“Good for price, accepts pets”
Review of Columbine Inn

Columbine Inn
Ranked #23 of 29 Hotels in Estes Park
Reviewed 12 June 2012

It was very clean and the fridge was a plus. Great location. And our dog loved the prairie dogs in the grounds surrounding the motel!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Diane G

Reviewed 3 June 2012

I had a wonderful stay and I will definitely come back. I felt welcomed by the owner and the staff was wonderful. The rooms were very clean. I liked sitting right outside my room and enjoying the weather.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank mary s
Reviewed 11 May 2012 via mobile

My mom and I stay at this hotel last July, and the owners were so nice to us and our dog.

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank lacykr33
Reviewed 1 December 2011

We stayed the end of Sept. and we very happy wirh the facilities, friendliness of the owner and the cleaning staff. We stayed in different rooms due to no reservation, on a busy weekend. Rooms were more than adequit, and very clean. We travel alot and do not need a motel with a bar,restaurant,pool,or exersize room, so due not want to pay for these things. Great beds, clean bathrooms paticularly, and friendliness of staff all are important. Location is also good, away from town but still close enough to be convienient. Would definately stay here again, and recomend to others not wanting a high dollar stay.

Room Tip: Suites are nice, but regular rooms worked well also.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank rockymntlover
Reviewed 20 August 2011

The staff was friendly, especially with us showing up late and needing a room. The screen doors are nice so the air can blow through the room. A/C worked great, my wife got cold but it was a perfect temperature for me. The extra toiletries were a nice touch, as well as the night-lite in the bathroom. I could tell the rooms had been redone recently because the head boards were pine beetle kill wood. It looked great in those rooms.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2011

I drove 8,500 miles this summer visiting national parks, and stayed in a wide variety of properties. This was wonderfully convenient to the park and my expectations were met.

My room was clean, my double bed was comfortable, the bathroom was good, and the TV worked. The little miniature schanuzer was a plus - my own pet is the same breed.

I was referred to a good restaurant for dinner.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank SandraWilmington_NC
Reviewed 3 June 2011

We chose this place for the memorial weekend since all other lodges were exorbintantly priced.

The rooms were decently sized , had a small tv(very few channels) and had a bathroom, a patio. We usually choose rooms as a place to park ourselves for the night and are out most of the day . This definitely served that purpose. The person who owns this was also helpful whenever we wanted suggestions for places to eat or to go to rental stores to check out equipment. Ask and you shall receive info!

Only thing that was disappointing was the breakfast- or the lack of it.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple