My boyfriend and I spent two nights in Estes Park and chose Columbine Inn based on TripAdvisor reviews. The reviews we read were exactly right- the rooms and property are extremely clean and organized (in comparison with some dumpier looking places in Estes Park), the amenities are great (large mini-fridge in the room, nice TV, good bed, good bathroom), and the manager (John) was extremely friendly and helpful when we checked in. I get the sense that the Columbine is owned/operated locally (probably by John), and you can tell there's a lot of pride in the place, which is why it's kept up so well.
Would definitely recommend this place to any budget-conscious traveler who's looking for a nice, clean, comfortable place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Affordable motel ideally located one mile east of downtown Estes Park, within walking distance of Lake Estes Marina & walkway, golf, horseback riding, restaurants & shopping. All units are ground level and parking right in front of your room. Enjoy the lovely garden gazebo, spacious grounds with picnic area and soak in our outdoor hot tub after a day of hiking, shopping or sight seeing.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Columbine Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Columbine Hotel Estes Park
- Columbine Inn Estes Park, CO