This is a great Motel at Estes Park Colorado. We spent one night on our way through Rocky Mountain National Park. Loved the accommodations, the benches outside the unit, grounds with picnic tables, hot tub. John is very helpful and had lots of brochures and maps in the reception. The only thing we didn't like was there is no coffee in the room and we left before the continental breakfast but not a big deal.
Loved the comfy feeling of the place and would definitely recommend it and stay again.
The walk to town is uphill both ways and it was very hot so have a look before you walk to town
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Affordable motel ideally located one mile east of downtown Estes Park, within walking distance of Lake Estes Marina & walkway, golf, horseback riding, restaurants & shopping. All units are ground level and parking right in front of your room. Enjoy the lovely garden gazebo, spacious grounds with picnic area and soak in our outdoor hot tub after a day of hiking, shopping or sight seeing.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Columbine Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Columbine Hotel Estes Park
- Columbine Inn Estes Park, CO