Very clean, quaint little motel. We stayed here for the Rocky Mountain Half Marathon so we didn't have to leave Denver at 3:30 am to get to Estes. I was surprised to find such a great rate when I booked this room at the last minute in July which is a huge month for tourism in Estes Park. Being that it was such a good rate, my expectations were not very high as to what we would find when we opened the door, to my surprise, the rooms although very, very small, were exceptionally clean with a nice (and also clean) bed. The staff at the desk was very nice and they allowed pets with an additional $10.00 charge, we brought our dog along and he enjoyed the big yard. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Affordable motel ideally located one mile east of downtown Estes Park, within walking distance of Lake Estes Marina & walkway, golf, horseback riding, restaurants & shopping. All units are ground level and parking right in front of your room. Enjoy the lovely garden gazebo, spacious grounds with picnic area and soak in our outdoor hot tub after a day of hiking, shopping or sight seeing.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Columbine Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Columbine Hotel Estes Park
- Columbine Inn Estes Park, CO