This is a very nice clean little place to stay that is family owned and quite unique. It has AC if you should need it and each unit has its on little bench outside your door.. There is a very pretty lit up gazebo at night and it is just a nice calm quiet little place that is very clean. And the staff are very nice and catering.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Affordable motel ideally located one mile east of downtown Estes Park, within walking distance of Lake Estes Marina & walkway, golf, horseback riding, restaurants & shopping. All units are ground level and parking right in front of your room. Enjoy the lovely garden gazebo, spacious grounds with picnic area and soak in our outdoor hot tub after a day of hiking, shopping or sight seeing.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Columbine Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Columbine Hotel Estes Park
- Columbine Inn Estes Park, CO