All our preferred Estes Park hotel choices for our weekend adventure in the National Park were all booked, so we were happy to snag a room at the Discovery Lodge. It served our purpose as a base for our day in the park. The elk roaming the Lodge grounds were wonderful. However, that where the charming ended. Our room was very tired even though it looked like there had been a recent attempt to fix it up. The beds were clean and pleasantly comfortable. There was a mini fridge and flat screen TV. Our room faced away from the road, so it was quiet. I felt sorry for the rooms above us that did face the road. There is a mall across the street with a supermarket and a wine & liquor store which was very handy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Discovery Lodge. We are within walking distance of downtown Estes Park Colorado. Although we are located near downtown, the views of the Rocky Mountains are clearly visible and some of the best. Here at the Discovery Lodge you are located just 10 minutes from the Rocky Mountain National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Discovery Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Discovery Hotel Estes Park
- Discovery Motel Estes Park
- Discovery Lodge Estes Park, CO